The Standard Start Up Kit is suitable for people starting the Art with Vanessa Joret online drawing Course. It will set you up with the basics for the graphite modules.
- 2 x A4 Drawing Grids (exclusive product of Vanessa Joret Art)
- 1 x Derwent Visual Diary A4 (110gsm 120pages/60sheets)
- 1 tin of 6 Staedtler Lumograph Pencils (HB 2B 4B 6B 7B 8B)
- 1 x "Skinny Rubber" (Tombow Zero Round Eraser)
- 1 x "Fat Rubber" (Tombow Mono Stick Eraser)
- 1 x "Putty Rubber" (Faber Castell Kneadable Eraser)
- 1 x Removable Tape (Scotch)
- 1 x Sharpener (Prismacolor Two Hole)
- 2 x Cotton Buds (Swisspers Dual Cosmetic Tips)
Due to supply issues, items may occasionally need to be substituted for an equivalent product of an alternative brand, it will always be of comparable or higher quality.
What is NOT included: This kit does not include a sandpaper block or a second set of pencils. You can complete the initial modules without these, they are considered "optional". If you are looking for a kit that does include these items then go to Premium Start Up Kit.
NOTE: Fixative is NOT included in any of the kits. This is because it cannot be posted due to it being classified as a "flammable gas". Fixative is not essential for doing the course but I do strongly recommend you buy yourself some because it will help protect your work. I use Micador Workable Matt which is available from most art stores.