This Premium Start Up Kit is suitable for those who would like all the bells & whistles! It includes a top quality Winsor & Newton Visual Diary. This visual diary is a heavier grade of cartridge paper (165gsm instead of the standard 110gsm), it is portrait format and the paper is a slightly warm-white. This is the sketchbook I use in most of the demonstrations. There are also two sets of Staedtler graphite pencils included (so that you can have some with rounded points and some sharp, I often have two on the go!). Also included is a selection of erasers, a good quality two hole sharpener, 2 cotton buds for blending and the handy sandpaper block for sharpening points. This will set you up nicely for drawing the graphite modules of the Art with Vanessa Joret online drawing course.
- 2 x A4 Drawing Grids (exclusive product of Vanessa Joret Art)
- 1 x Winsor & Newton Visual Diary A4 (165gsm acid free cartridge paper 80pg/40sht, portrait format)
- 2 tins of 6 Staedtler Lumograph Pencils (HB 2B 4B 6B 7B 8B)
- 1 x "Skinny Rubber" (Tombow Zero Round Eraser)
- 1 x "Fat Rubber" (Tombow Mono Stick Eraser)
- 1 x Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser
- 1 x "Putty Rubber" (Faber Castell Kneadable Eraser)
- 1 x Removable Tape (Scotch)
- 1 x Sharpener (Prismacolor Two Hole)
- 2 x Cotton Tips (Swisspers Dual Cosmetic Tips)
- Sandpaper block
Due to supply issues, items may occasionally need to be substituted for an equivalent product of an alternative brand, it will always be of comparable or higher quality.
NOTE: Fixative is NOT included in any of the kits because it cannot be posted due to it being classified as a "flammable gas". Fixative is not essential for doing the course but I do strongly recommend you buy yourself some because it will help protect your work. I use Micador Workable Matt which is available from most art stores.